Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buying a new to me boat this weekend an need a name for her, i wanted to do something in relation to my newborn and diesels, or would that be wierd having a name for a gas powered boat in correlation with diesel? Thanks all!

·
253 Posts
Sorry, gotta see the boat first and what's the kids name?

·
Registered
853 Posts
wave splitter, baby maker, daddio, my other ride is a powerstroke with a baby seat in it:D???

·
< YOU WISH...
775 Posts
Some of my past (and current) boat names. Pier Pressure, Propped up, and What's up Dock?. Current trailer boat is a Glacier Bay cat called "Split-Tail" because of the divided transom but everyone assumes the worst. LOL My father's current Sportfish is called "Inheritance". Meaning he is spending mine. Just remember it's bad luck to change a boat's name....

·
Registered
445 Posts
screamen seamon, what kind of boat

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Its a 84 celebrity 225v with a 260 hp motor. Its 23 feet long and it got a cuddy cabin and the works. Weighs 3800 empty. I like direct injection but think it would make me want to throw a 7.3 psd in it, that wouldnt be good :D I think that baby fun-d is great too! Boat doent have a name on it now so..... Babies name is Braydin Rylee McCormick

1 - 20 of 38 Posts