Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my husband is in the military and he is currently at basic training. he has been wanting to do this since he got the truck but could never afford it. i wanna DIY and present it as his graduation present.
Has anyone ever done this before? do you know where i can find instructional videos, advice on good fabric, what to do and what not to do? any advice at all is appreciated!! Btw, i have been sewing for years so thats not an issue!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have never done it, but I've seen on TV! here's a youtube video that kinda shows how much work this is. Ford F-150 Katzkin Leather Interior Installation - YouTube
I don't know if you're planning to put leather in or just change the color but it seems like a good amount of work. if the seats are already kinda old it might be easier to buy some used leather seats from a wrecked truck and install those! good luck.

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,487 Posts
eBay has great seat cover replacements you can just take off the old and put on the new. I did this with my armrest haven't had any issues with them at all. Sure he's going to love it when he gets home great gift idea. Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts