Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I in desperate need of a steering column to replace my wobbly wheeled column in my 96 f350. Its a 5 speed truck, but from what i understand an auto column will work to. It would help if its within a days drive of indianapolis, i don't care about the color, just needs to function.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm in desperate need of a steering column to replace my wobbly wheeled column in my 96 f350. Its a 5 speed truck, but from what i understand an auto column will work to.
I have one from a 1995 model that I'd be willing to sell. I came from an automatic truck with 110k on it. It is a tilting column. I drove the truck before removing it and it felt tight.

It would help if its within a days drive of indianapolis.
I'm in KY, about 4-1/2 to 5hrs from Indy. (41501 zip) FWIW,....I can ship it to you and you can have it 2 days.

i don't care about the color, just needs to function.
I'm not sure what you mean about the color,.....? What I have is the actual column w/o any of the exterior plastic.

I'll take $100 for it. If you want me to ship it, add on an additional $15 to cover it.

PM me (or email directly at [email protected]) for any additional information.

Keith

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
email sent, consider it sold! i really need it here asap, if you can look into shipping so it has an am friday delivery at the latest that would be awesome, if not ill drive down (tonight maybe) and pick up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts