Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here know or think they know of a place that sells the connector for the fuel injector?

My nieghbor tried to help with the ficm mod and broke one while pulling on the ficm. The side i need is the one on the injector side of the connection, the one that sits in the head.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I dont think you can just get a plug. Might be wrong though...

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
That don't sound good at all. Sounds like ya might be buying a new injector. I've got 2 sets in my garage that I just looked at today, wanna say that that connector is hard wired in there.

·
WINNING
1,325 Posts
Yeah, you have to buy a new injector or live with it. I've got two broken ones right now, but have still been working well.

-French

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
One of my plugs was broke too...Thanks to the stealership and i was missing turbo bolts...Thats why i have been doing chit myself latley. I have some stock injectors with good plugs...Lmk

·
Registered
772 Posts
Same, I thought I was going to be buying a new injector but bent the copper insert back to the correct spot and even though the plug was mostly gone I still was able to get the clip to stay. as long as theres still enough plastic to keep the plug to stay in place you should be fine. Also might try some silicone?

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
might have to try and get a spool valve or order another injector. ive seen alot of trucks that are missing turbo bolts. they actually work there way loose sometimes.

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
might have to try and get a spool valve or order another injector. ive seen alot of trucks that are missing turbo bolts. they actually work there way loose sometimes.
I put 25k on my truck with 2 bolts holding the turbo on. Never knew it till I pulled it off when I put studds in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts