Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cousins 03 F350 was running rough and leaking oil. Changed the ICP sensor and pigtail. Now the truck idles like new, but it has no power. The thing will barely get up to 40 mph. Any ideas?

Tried scanning it with my AE scanner. Got it to connect one time, then it disconnected and wouldn't reconnect. Was able to see ICP desired and actual. At idle it was 680 or so and steady. At a loss and ready to torch the truck. By the way, it is completely stock with 19x,xxx miles on it. TIA!

·
Registered
72 Posts
You need to get that scanner to read. Try rebooting the laptop. Or if it's problem on the truck side, check the fuse that powers the obd port.

Good luck

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You need to get that scanner to read. Try rebooting the laptop. Or if it's problem on the truck side, check the fuse that powers the obd port.

Good luck
Tried all that. Fuse is good. I can hook my SCT up and it works. Scanner works on my Excursion.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
pig tail wired back up correctly? mine wasnt and it ran like crap and only started when cold...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pig tail wired back up correctly? mine wasnt and it ran like crap and only started when cold...
As far as I know. The one and only time I got the scanner to connect, the ICP looked like it was working correctly. The truck started fine, idles like new and revs up in park. Put it in gear, go for a drive, it runs good, but no power.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
did you bump the ficm plugs? just go back over it slowly and see if anything got knocked off in the process.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts