Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a shop or someone with a good diagnostic tool in the Vincennes,In. area. I need to replace an UVCH and don't have tools or place to do it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you broke down on the side of the road?
Not broke down, but damn near stranded. The truck runs, but I don't want to try getting back to Texas with it. I need to find out what exactly is wrong with the truck. The problem got pretty bad here, so I decided to stop before I really break something. The miss in the motor is sporadic, but seems to be getting worse. I asked for a shop because I'm not broke down, but I do need some assistance. I'm throwing P1316(IDM INJ CIR) and getting a battery light. There's no rhyme nor reason to when I get them. I replaced my engine wiring harness a month or so ago because of the battery light. No difference between my Beans chip, DI chip or no chip. My wiring harness had insulation off of the passenger side UVCH, so I figure that's the side I need to get fixed. I'm willing to pay to get it fixed. Did I post this in the wrong place?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Give it a minute dude. I bet there's someone around there that has the means or knows a good shop! Good luck!
Thanks. I was just answering Rob's question about being broke down on the side of the road.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i live 20 mins from there dj auto is really good pm if u want number
I have their number. I tried calling them and never got an answer. I'll try them again this morning. Thanks for the recommendation.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Shields diesel is about an hour south of you, I just don't know if that is close enough for you to drive. Here is the address and number if you still need it 4960 North 13th St Terre Haute, IN 47805-1608, (812) 466-7202. Hope this helps, good luck.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shields diesel is about an hour south of you, I just don't know if that is close enough for you to drive. Here is the address and number if you still need it 4960 North 13th St Terre Haute, IN 47805-1608, (812) 466-7202. Hope this helps, good luck.
Thanks for everyone's help. I went ahead and bought the tools needed and UVCH harness and did it myself today. #5 was bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.