Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Innovative Fabricator
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having trouble finding a downpipe only for my buddies '04 6L. Any vendors out there carry just a 3.5" or 4" downpipe only? Any info would be appreciated.

John

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I just got a MBRP 3.5" downpipe from Dennis @ ITP. The part number is MBRP DS6206 for the 409 SS XP series I bought. But if you'll go to MBRP's website and do a search for your truck and email Denis with the part # and he'll hook you up.

·
Innovative Fabricator
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But if you'll go to MBRP's website and do a search for your truck and email Denis with the part # and he'll hook you up.[/QUOTE said:
I tried this but cannot get the site to load, not sure what is going on, maybe site maintenance?:confused:

John

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Just send Dennis an email and tell him what you want...he'll hook you up!

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
We have the largest selection of Diesel exhaust in stock known to man. You can call us anytime we have aFe, MBRP, Donaldson, Dynaflex, ECS, DE, to name a few, and we also make our own brand under Air Flow Systems....

·
Registered
138 Posts
We have the largest selection of Diesel exhaust in stock known to man. You can call us anytime we have aFe, MBRP, Donaldson, Dynaflex, ECS, DE, to name a few, and we also make our own brand under Air Flow Systems....
Can your AFS downpipe be used with the stock cat? Do you also offer a cat delete pipe or can I use a MBRPcat delete pipe?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
MBRP DP bolts right up to the cat with no modifications to the cat and their cc delete pipe has the same fittings on the end of it as the cat to bolt right to the DP in the cat's place. Comes in handy if you ever want to go from delete back to the cat, that's why I bought it :shrug: And because on my 01 I ran a MBRP cool dual and really liked it and the performance. Speaking of which, I need to get my exhaust packaged to get ready to ship to Jet Hot

1 - 8 of 8 Posts