Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The local Nebraska powerstroke diesel forum is throwing a meet May 21 starting at 11:00am. It will be at pro diesel in Grand Island Ne. (143 E Roberts St, Grand Island NE) It's not just a powerstroke meet. Cummins :doh: and duramax :doh: guys are welcome to. Theres not going to be a dyno or anything. Just for us Diesel fanatics to hang out and meet more people in our area. We are grilling out and do ask people that are attending to bring a item. Had one there last year and turned out good. Please let me know if you are interested in coming so we can keep our guest list updated and food amounts in control.

Thanks
Luke

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't feel bad. I'll be driving mine there.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
grand island is not too far from me, too bad you cant get a dyno lined up.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It would be nice to have a dyno. Just don't think there us enough people around here interested.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
I'll see if i can make it up that way, my roommate is pretty crazy about buying a mobile chassis dyno at this point so if he gets one bought b4 i come up ill gladly tote it up as a suprise

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If he does let me know. I'm sure if I get the word out I can get at least 15 trucks in it

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
pm 97singlecab about a dyno, they should have one by then and might be willing to travel to do it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
If there is a dyno I would be willing to drive up.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ill see what I can do.

·
Registered
545 Posts
My buddies from Bennington and I are wanting to go to te dyno day in Kearney but GI is closer. A dyno would be sweet.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My buddies from Bennington and I are wanting to go to te dyno day in Kearney but GI is closer. A dyno would be sweet.
Are you talking about Chris from C n C? They will not be a nebraska diesel show this year. The guy that put it on totaled out his truck last month so he s not doing it. That was the one in kearney the last 2 years.

·
Registered
168 Posts
how many people you expecting?

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So far around 20 confirmed and 10 maybes.

·
Registered
709 Posts
If he does let me know. I'm sure if I get the word out I can get at least 15 trucks in it
i would run on the dyno count me in

·
Registered
545 Posts
Are you talking about Chris from C n C? They will not be a nebraska diesel show this year. The guy that put it on totaled out his truck last month so he s not doing it. That was the one in kearney the last 2 years.
Yup, i just went to get my truck from them tonight. We would come if there was a dyno. Probably at least 4-6 trucks. Chad and Chris have are great to deal with. We do need an area dyno day.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ya those guys are great. They know there Crap. We are looking into a dyno as we speak.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts