Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the dates have been set for those of you looking for something to do the weekend of the 15-16 May come to Northwood ND.

Mike's Custom Truck Builders

this is a pretty good event for a small town. There is a 10 room hotel here in town and if that gets full Grand Forks is only 40min away!! I will be there and Im hoping my truck is going to be done!! even if its not this is still going to be a great time!! let me know if you are going to attend!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hmm, not too terribly far away. Might try to make it to the event. Looks like you put down some good numbers for 2008, how much are you hoping to beat your old numbers by if your truck is done in time?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well lets just say i want big numbers!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice, we(brother owns, I've helped with it) actually have a tractor in the RRVPA, won't be done by the test and tune otherwise that'd be fun to bring. Is there any cost for the hopping on the dyno?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think so but im not sure how much it costs!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ok, well I think I'll give a call there to find out some details this week.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya i know!!! Dont think my truck will be done anyway!!!

·
Registered
686 Posts
We will just have to get together another time. BTW i have that trans for you.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya thanks for keeping it for me!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just thought I would mention that I noticed that the Dyno day and test and tune is moved to June 5th and 6th.

·
The Diesel Cartel
1,111 Posts
Hey guys, im in Minnapolis. id be interested in doing a dyno day or a truck pull or both.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts