Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right everyone!! I posted this in the NC roll call thread about a track day /dyno day. Looks like the dyno thing aint gonna happen...BUT...every friday is street legal drags here at coastal plains dragway. Maybe one day, all those that are interested could show up on a certain date, and claim a chunk of land at the track. Only about a handful of diesels show up each friday. Usually some duramax guys and maybe a cummins or two. So who all is interested? Even if you dont want to race come on down anyways and hangout. And what date is good for the interested folks? Majority picks the date. I know things come up and such but if you are interested, please try make it!! Thank you!! Add your name below!!

CALADASH

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Yeah Dan, I'd head up. Not going to have a truck for a while though. Ill keep my eye on this thread. Any weekend works for me other than the next 2.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Id be all for it. And which one is Coastal Plains? Is that Kinston?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah Dan, I'd head up. Not going to have a truck for a while though. Ill keep my eye on this thread. Any weekend works for me other than the next 2.

Sounds good Dom, I will keep ya posted!!

Id be all for it. And which one is Coastal Plains? Is that Kinston?
Its in Jacksonville on 258.

·
STROKIN N STYLE'S lil sis
278 Posts
I vote bring a NC g2g to the middle of the state lol

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:tree:

BUMP

·
<-Dang Orders...EGR WHAT?
115 Posts
Sounds like a plan to me. I get off right as the track gets warmed up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts