Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
POWERSMOKIN64
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had their nav and radio just quit and won't turn on. I think its just something simple like a fuse or loose ground. Just curious to see if anyone has ran into this problem and how they fixed it. Also I don't have an owners manual does anyone know the fuse number for it so I can start there. thanks for your time guys

·
Registered
16 Posts
On mine, using the DISP button (lower right) will be cancelled by restart of ignition, so don't think that is his problem, unless he has radio off also when he hit the DISP. Fuse #28 is radio; #39 is radio, nav, amplifier. #28 is at bottom and the right one of the two located vertically; #39 is to the right of #28 and is second up from bottom.
Hope all this helps.
Joe

·
POWERSMOKIN64
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No noise I hit the nav button several times and it came on once and said system had encountered an error.

·
POWERSMOKIN64
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So my radio still is working and Ford told me this is a common problem. There is no recall and there best advice they could give me was to unhook the battery cable and let it sit for ten minutes rehook it and I would be good to go. That did not accompish anything and fuses 28 and 39 are both fine. They said it was a microsoft problem and they had no solution. Ps Im tired of singing to myself any suggestions?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts