Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
HEARING IMPAIRED
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to try and get a great diesel turnout and rock the joint.

FRIDAY NIGHT DELK PERFORMANCE ADRENALINE DRAGS
5:00 PM Gates Open; 6:30 PM Practice Begins; 8:00 PM Practice Ends; 8:00 PM Show & Shine Ends; 8:15 PM Drivers Meeting; 8:35 PM Racing Begins; *Dates and Times are subject to change.

Its drag racing in the pits. Great time to be had by all. :tree:

TS is bringing some rigs. BDP is bringing some. Got a good amount of people showing up.

Its only 5 bucks to watch. And I think it is 15 bucks to race.
ALL RACERS MUST HAVE A HELMET. No matter your speed or times.

BYOB because its 7 bucks a beer at the track.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I believe I will try to make this one.

·
HEARING IMPAIRED
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What is Tims ford Cass?

BTW, good to finally meet up with you. Even if it was under the hood of a nasty cheby gasser. LOL

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Matt, you keep them guys from Bean's straight up there. I'm gonna hold down the fort @ Tim's Ford this weekend.

Ya'll have a good time.
I dont think there is much hope in keeping those guys straight. Beans crew is top notch though.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Who is going to be there?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Mike Bean and I might make it, I had one of my tires blow out on the dyno so I am currently looking for a replacement, or I might just run the spare!LOL

·
crew991
22 Posts
I just got a phone call from a friend that drives the wrecker at the speedway and the drags for tomorrow night are canceled i also checked delk's web site and they canceled the last 3 of the year

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Oh, Wil's going to be heartbroken. Thanks for the update, though. Much better to be sad and at home then driving four hours and being sad at the track. :D

·
HEARING IMPAIRED
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts