Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at the Johnson Space Center in Houston,Texas. So we went to run a manned test last week. And we ran across the FORD locking hub I about died, My friend Steve shoot the photo.

Attachments

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
I can see it now....

2020 Ford 4x4 Space shuttle.

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Yeah, the thrust would probably fold it all up.

·
Registered
321 Posts
1992F350 you hear of any layoffs about to happen at your work? I work at Goddard space flight center and i travel to the cape a lot and i heard the cape any you all were going to be hit hard by lay offs.

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
I work at Stennis SC, and the Pratt Whitney guys are starting to feel it... Jacobs laid off quite a few back about 5 months ago... I've been getting lucky. What contractor are ya'll under? Or are you government?

·
MAXIMUS OVERDRIVE
261 Posts
I can hear it now.

" Uh, Houston? The damn A/C started blowing out of the defrost, and I cant get my seat to recline."

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
1992F350 you hear of any layoffs about to happen at your work? I work at Goddard space flight center and i travel to the cape a lot and i heard the cape any you all were going to be hit hard by lay offs.
I go to the NASA base here about once a week,...they are getting ready to shut down soon.

·
Sleep well my brothers
2,063 Posts
My wife work for Gilbane out at JSC. And she was told shes in good shape to keep her job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts