Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
Already have a thread on here for it. But still screwed up.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
opps, my bad

i searched it before i posted......

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Makes me want to throw up....I have no idea how that guy can sit there and calmy speak about that happening to his boy.

·
Sponsor
934 Posts
If you watch right at the first of the video, there is another person in the house, you can see their head in the corner of the video, right when she slams the baby into the crib.

That person should be in jail with her.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you watch right at the first of the video, there is another person in the house, you can see their head in the corner of the video, right when she slams the baby into the crib.

That person should be in jail with her.

Or in the ground with her

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
I think there are two kids, thats just the other kid she is 'watchin', if you can call it that.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
Well in that case fry them too, because I understood it as being the other child. Like I said in the other one this thing makes my skin crawl.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I don't know that there would be the ability of a newscast....someone did that to my kid I'd probably have their family planning a funeral.

Chad

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
yea, it happened here in Jacksonville, the lady is in her 50's I believe is what they said. she is a real POS IMO, I don't understand how people can treat a poor defenseless child like that..

·
Registered
172 Posts
I think I would have called her back after releaving her from her job and told her to come back and watch the kid the next day. Then I would stay home and hide while watching the cam then when I saw the first little thing happen I would have snapped her spine. Thats the only video anyone would have seen.

·
Registered
499 Posts
When someone showed up asking when she was last seen, I would say she left here after she got off work and was headed to the grocery store why what is wrong?:shrug:

Then I would go back to the woodshed and finish the boxing workout.:evil
some things shouldn't be up to jury's there are some things that are just unforgivable.

·
Registered
64 Posts
wow....

People have lost there minds. If that was my kid I may be looking at jail time too. Mad is an understatement I dont know how that guy kept his cool.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Completly Agree with all of you. If he was my son there is nothing and i mean NOTHING on gods green earth that would stop me from putting her six feet under. And only by bare hands so i could enjoy it. Would not care if i went to jail over it cause i know it will never happen to my son or anothers again. People learn by example and seein a father beat the holy livin #### out of this POS would relay a message to others. Sorry but watching this touched a nerve that should never be touched.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have an 18 month old daughter and when i watched that i thought of someone doing that to her and my blood got to boiling. I hope some big 300 lb ex-pro wieght lifter lesbian chick in jail straight beats the sh*t out of her every single day she serves. then she gets out and his hit by a school bus, knocking her into the other lane where god willing i'll be driving to finish her off...

Then i'll fill the street in black smoke to cover my tracks... :evil

1 - 20 of 57 Posts