Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 115 of 115 Posts
For southside to get there triple out that had to be 800.00 +

Actually, the operator of that particular truck is a Death Row family member. So if I'm not mistaken, we got a free lift. But if he did have to charge Matt for something, it was minimal.

The truck pulling is totalled, insurance came out Friday. The gooseneck is repairable. And we didn't like that front bumper on the sled truck anyway. LOL That was the only damage it sustained. But plans are steady underway for his new truck, and I believe he will recover this in no time.

The truck pulling is totalled, insurance came out Friday. The gooseneck is repairable. And we didn't like that front bumper on the sled truck anyway. LOL That was the only damage it sustained. But plans are steady underway for his new truck, and I believe he will recover this in no time.
Suxs the tow pig is jacked and written off. Least he is forging ahead. Too bad you couldn't make it to the deal Duck !

I think you guys get me and the other Chris (BigDaddy4x) confused. He is the one that owned the Family Truckster lol.

Gare, my DD was there, it was the black/gray 6leaker with all the beer in the back, i just wasnt driving it, Huff was.
No I wasn't serious about it being your car. That Friday when we were all standing out side and that guy in the suburban backed into that car in the parking lot.

i know, i meant it was the other Chris giving the guy #### for backing into it. We're both Chris, and both own Truck Source, so a lot of people get us confused.
I just like to call you the gay one...

jusssssttttttt kidding.

101 - 115 of 115 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.