Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NADM/ODRA 2009 Picture Thread

14K views 114 replies 30 participants last post by  mattr66 
#1 ·
I had a great day. I participated in the Show and Shine and ET Bracket Racing. I don't know the exact number of trucks bracket racing, but it was somewhere around 40.
I went pretty deep into the rounds making to the final four. I broke out on a 15.28 dial with a 15.21 run. My best run of the day was 14.69 during qualifying.
They paid $1000 for first, and $500 for second, so breaking out by .07 stung a little. I had a blast sand bagging and dragging brakes all the wall to the semi finals. I did win the Show and Shine though!

Pictures were taken by my Dad. More pictures here: North Texas Power Stroke Association Photo Gallery - 10-10-2009 NADM/ODRA Races Crandall, Tx

Dustin gets parked:

My Dad's favorite photo- Jobe himself looking at my junk

See less See more
#7 ·
Budro that picture is funny with Jobe. There were some clean conversions out there.

#14 ·
Well we had a great weekend, Myself who hauled strokin_tautsch(only OBS to race), and Tautsch's brother who hauled his pullin truck up there from Austin. Besides not pullin everything was grand until we got to austin. Tautsch's brother was behind some idiots that decided to turn left at the last minute on a county road, he locked em up and because of the wet weather he was sent into a bar ditch. truck/trailer/pullin truck on trailer all where all damaged in one way or another. It was pretty ugly. Oh and no one was hurt.

#18 ·
Wow that is horrible to hear. I finally meet strokin_tautsch ( Travis ), nice guy. Glad nobody was hurt that sucks about the trucks.

#23 ·
That is me in the very first pic to the left.I really do not remember much.The white 3500 with all the lights is my best friends and the chevy dually is actually my neighbors truck,very very clean truck and a very nice guy.Overall ,I had a good time considering I was drinking at 6:30 that morning and didnt stop until 3:00 this morning...

#27 ·
thanks for the pics was definatly a great time

I owe a big thanks to scott "schoolbus" for the nitrous bottle
and Mikey for all of the ass shots that i can no longer get out of my head
Danny for the great karoke
and to everyone else for the great laughs

and budro, thanks for letting me park my truck early :evil

#31 ·
had a great time as well! this was the first big diesel event that I've been able to make it to but it's pretty safe to say that I'm hooked! might even grow a pair and send mine down the track soon! oh and budro...very nice looking truck and good to meet ya! (i was standing with Tony, Bart, and Matt when you came by.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.