Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
RDRCM
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a great day. I participated in the Show and Shine and ET Bracket Racing. I don't know the exact number of trucks bracket racing, but it was somewhere around 40.
I went pretty deep into the rounds making to the final four. I broke out on a 15.28 dial with a 15.21 run. My best run of the day was 14.69 during qualifying.
They paid $1000 for first, and $500 for second, so breaking out by .07 stung a little. I had a blast sand bagging and dragging brakes all the wall to the semi finals. I did win the Show and Shine though!

Pictures were taken by my Dad. More pictures here: North Texas Power Stroke Association Photo Gallery - 10-10-2009 NADM/ODRA Races Crandall, Tx

Dustin gets parked:

My Dad's favorite photo- Jobe himself looking at my junk

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Budro that picture is funny with Jobe. There were some clean conversions out there.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Well we had a great weekend, Myself who hauled strokin_tautsch(only OBS to race), and Tautsch's brother who hauled his pullin truck up there from Austin. Besides not pullin everything was grand until we got to austin. Tautsch's brother was behind some idiots that decided to turn left at the last minute on a county road, he locked em up and because of the wet weather he was sent into a bar ditch. truck/trailer/pullin truck on trailer all where all damaged in one way or another. It was pretty ugly. Oh and no one was hurt.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Those are some great pictures Kevin.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Well we had a great weekend, Myself who hauled strokin_tautsch(only OBS to race), and Tautsch's brother who hauled his pullin truck up there from Austin. Besides not pullin everything was grand until we got to austin. Tautsch's brother was behind some idiots that decided to turn left at the last minute on a county road, he locked em up and because of the wet weather he was sent into a bar ditch. truck/trailer/pullin truck on trailer all where all damaged in one way or another. It was pretty ugly. Oh and no one was hurt.
Wow that is horrible to hear. I finally meet strokin_tautsch ( Travis ), nice guy. Glad nobody was hurt that sucks about the trucks.

·
THE ONE AND ONLY!
2,736 Posts
Dang,

Sorry to hear that....that really sucks, but at least no one was hurt...it could have been MUCH worse....:(

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.