Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
341 - 358 of 358 Posts
That dude was a TROOPER, man! LOL Downing all the milk and making a lap in the pool! Only lost by 4 seconds! Someone else and me gave him $20 each anyway since it was so close! :hehe:

That milk video was great.... when he blew he blew... looked like it came out his nose and all.

That dude was a TROOPER, man! LOL Downing all the milk and making a lap in the pool! Only lost by 4 seconds! Someone else and me gave him $20 each anyway since it was so close! :hehe:

dude you'd be even more impressed if you knew how much friggin beer was already in his gut before he started :eek:

Does anyone have pics of some of the races, The Track, and some of the trucks....particulary those that ran in the wounded warriors class? I need some pictures for the Race For The Warriors website.

Hey isn't that Jeff's truck, no wait, thats Matt's truck, no hold on, I think thats Andy's truck, no wait a sec, that is aw nevermind.
I know it's not mine, it is way to far forward in the picture.

341 - 358 of 358 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.