Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 358 Posts

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Re: NADM Finals Crandall, Tx 10/10/2010

Man... not sure on this one... rolling layoffs... my week is sept 27th to oct 1st... not sure how that will work FML!!!

·
This We'll Defend
1,549 Posts

As long as I don't have a new bunch of students around that time, I'll be there. Missed it last year after my son contracted H1N1.

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Man... not sure on this one... rolling layoffs... my week is sept 27th to oct 1st... not sure how that will work FML!!!
You're there Dustin. Fugget about it.....

We can go to that same bar where Dalton was. LOL LOL

·
<<< just like that......
810 Posts

I'll be there, without a doubt. That's my birthday weekend and I will be inebriated beyond comprehension { much the same as last year } only this year, I hope to actually meet some other members....wether or not I remember...that will be a different story...

·
<<< just like that......
810 Posts

maybe mike will pay me to tow the white truck down there :D
Hmmmm, someone should start a fly Dustin to elite/drive project truck to texas/fly him home thread...LMAO..I will meet you this year Dustin, instead of chasing your rig through the parking lot on foot....I hope....

·
All done now
22,486 Posts

I'm in. Hopefully my truck will have the goodies in it by then.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts

Wife and I will be making it to this event again. Hopefully I will be able to run my truck. Nothing major but should be able to get it in the shop and get parts put on. Guess I have 6 months. LOL

1 - 20 of 358 Posts