Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the N-Fab Steps or front light bar? I'd like to see some close ups of the mounting brackets for the light bar and some side shots, and also hear what anyone has to say about them or the steps. I'm looking at the six step version so I have easier access to the toolbox.

N-Fab's Website

·
Got 'Er Did
441 Posts
i just bought the n-fab full length steps
please please dont waste your money on them

i guess they arent that bad as long as you dont go the the bar and bring a "thicker than most" girl home

i think they are really flimsy

·
PSN nerd
2,301 Posts
i built the ones on my truck i have a bar running the lenth of the cab (keep the GD shopping carts off my truck and a stirrup at the doors. i have 4 mounting places back at the frame there made out of 2-3/8" .120 tubing there stout enough to get the high lift on them and lift the truck. oh yeah and mine double as air tanks too, the set holds about 8 gallons of air
ill see if i can get some pics of them

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i built the ones on my truck i have a bar running the lenth of the cab (keep the GD shopping carts off my truck and a stirrup at the doors. i have 4 mounting places back at the frame there made out of 2-3/8" .120 tubing there stout enough to get the high lift on them and lift the truck. oh yeah and mine double as air tanks too, the set holds about 8 gallons of air
ill see if i can get some pics of them

Would really like to see some pics of those, very interested in your setup.

·
PSN nerd
2,301 Posts
i see if i can get some this weekend. i got my idea from allpro off roads rock bars. there similar, just dont have the kickoff on the back and have a lower stirrup. instead of the full lenth bar. i had a set of there bars on my rock crawler

1 - 6 of 6 Posts