Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a 8" superduty lift in, with 38.5x14.5x20 procomp extreme ats, with KMC revolvers, looks not to bad.

Attachments

·
Registered
782 Posts
looks good MURDERED OUT

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Looks very nice. How does it ride and handle? Drive line vibrations? Give use your driving and general use impressions.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
That thing is a beast!!!!!!!!!:evil

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have no drive line vibrations at all, i had to put a 2.5x3.0" block in the rear to level it out, Thought I was going to have to replace the rear drive shaft but it had a dual cardium from factory so that was a bonus, still need new end links to get the rear sway bar hooked back up but seems to handle and ride pretty good for a leaf sprung truck.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
looks good. if it were mine i would ditch the visor. but you may like it.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Visors are sucha individual thing. I find on some they look jsut rigbt and on others not so much. Its all about the trucks lines. If you have flares and side rail they look perfect and in place. If you have a very clean truck then not so much. But its the owner view that matters. I would want clearance lights no matter what though I think they alwasy look good. But that's just me. Running lights with halo rings looks awesome at dust or at night parked.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I would get some BDS end links, i had a stock one break on me and for less than 150 bucks i got new ones from BDS and they are much nicer and stronger. May have to shave the bushing down on the end that you attach to the bar. Truck looks bad ass by the way.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Put some chrome wheels on it now.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Still looks amazing! Now that's a man's truck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts