Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
STILL LEARNING
18,329 Posts
What a douchbag. Just posting out his a$$(for his 1st and 2nd post) just to try and belittle me with zero proof what so ever

BTW I HAVE dynoed my truck(97 cali emission truck, with stock injectors(120cc), t500, regulator bb mod, 4" exhaust, pa2818 air filter and DP F5 chip. it was 299hp/561tq

So I got approx 340hp at the crank. That is 115 more than the engine was stock. But a 49 state truck only has 90cc injectors so you would have even LESS hp

But by all means, please show your dyno numbers(and argue with all the tuners that state in OBS trucks with 90cc injectors that 75hp increase would be the MOST you would see)

·
Terminator Nation
5,119 Posts
Or maybe his isn't a 7.3 powerstroke. Maybe it's one of those 7.3 idis and you know when you put a chip in those you can get like another 200hp:poke: and when you stack chips in an idi you can get like another 450hp with everything else stock.:bsflag:
:eek::bowfast:LOL

In other words, about the same as a 12 valve Cummins with stacked boxes and an exhaust. I've seen a few of these at dyno meets, especially before they hit the rollers......LOL

Usually blowhards like that drive Cummings with the #59 blocks.

·
PSN non Veteran
39 Posts
the wonders of modern technology

·
Registered
432 Posts
Brad who did you piss off on here so bad they started a fake account to bug you lol

·
Registered
432 Posts
lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. New to the page but wanted to ask some questions. I have a 99 f550. 7.3 manual trans. This truck is actually a rollback wrecker. And was curious about the ts 6 position chip. I don't wanna add like a ton of power put just a little more when double loaded with 2 cars. I have new Injectors plugs all new sensors cold air intake. Stock turbo. Just wanna know it this would be a good power increase for my truck with out messing it up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and all be blessed.

·
Registered
195 Posts
TS chips are still viable but kind of outdated. If tunes need to be tweaked the chip has to come out and ship back to tuner. If you go with a Hydra chip you can download tuning updates via the web. Not going to get into who’s tunes to put on the chip.....

41 - 48 of 48 Posts