Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Daily Stroker
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
So how does the TS chip compare to Tonys chip? I have Tonys chip and I hate the hard shifting.
They are one in the same. The difference is that Tony's chip is a TS chip with his tuning on it where as the chip I have has the TS Tuning on it. If you don't like the shifting I would give him a call or shoot him an email and see what he can do for you.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
So how does the TS chip compare to Tonys chip? I have Tonys chip and I hate the hard shifting.
Send him a PM on the site here.... Could just need an adjustment.

Mine shifts good with TW tunes...

·
Daily Stroker
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
STILL LEARNING
18,329 Posts
TS is just a brand name. Your chip you have from tony is a TS chip, just that it is custom burned for YOU

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
TS is just a brand name. Your chip you have from tony is a TS chip, just that it is custom burned for YOU
Maybe I should send it in to have it reburned. It's seemed to have problems since day one, I guess this was one of the first 6 position chips he did. Also with mine being a Cal truck I know the tunes are different.

·
Daily Stroker
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
TW tunes... Positions are stock, high idle, tow, economy, street, extreme.
Any idea what your RWHP numbers are with those stage 1s? Whose injectors do you have?

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Any idea what your RWHP numbers are with those stage 1s? Whose injectors do you have?
Full Force injectors... Haven't had it on the rollers so I don't know what my numbers are...

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
I'm so glad you liked your chip:D

·
Daily Stroker
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
I don't know anything about Advancediesel.com:confused:. I use vendors that support the forums, especially the guys that take the time to chime in with good advice and share their expertise and experience like Complete Performance mentioned above and others....just my 2 cents.
Thank you for supporting those of us that support the site. I'm willing to bet my boss liked the name drop:D

Have you contacted him about that? When I had his tune's in my truck it shifted great. The shifts were firm but smooth, I also had a tran's go shift kit installed. Do you have any mod's to your trans?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Thank you for supporting those of us that support the site. I'm willing to bet my boss liked the name drop:D

Have you contacted him about that? When I had his tune's in my truck it shifted great. The shifts were firm but smooth, I also had a tran's go shift kit installed. Do you have any mod's to your trans?
I need to call again. I called a while back didn't get a call back. I think the trans has a shift kit but I'm only guessing sence I bought the truck used. 3rd has a really hard shift. The higher tunes makes the truck run real ruff but I'm guessing that's because everything is mostly stock.

·
Registered
2 Posts
old thread here I am reading. but just HAD to chime in. People like you that think you know it all.....well it is truly irritating. Have you used the dyno to fetch your so called facts. NO.. i assure you .. you have not. Sheesh .. WELL I have.. and YES.. stock injectors..exhaust and YES oh yes.. stock aircleaner... these horsepower figures are very close ... so think before you type... hopefully power5stroke newbies will overlook your dumbness... enuff said!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can't seem to edit my last comment. I am referring to Bradbilt.. stating on the 1st page ... 75 more horses is all you will get with stock injectors... horse crap!. go to school before preaching the threads... tired of you guys that think you know it all.....

·
Because I can!!!
1,643 Posts
Your right. Maybe 80hp tops on stock injectors. And it has been proven on a dyno that that's all your gonna get.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Drug up a five year old thread, for the first post with no indication of who he was directing the "no dyno" idea at, and failed to include any dyno numbers which he disputed. :rolleyes:

Do you have a CA engine with your secret numbers that are not 75hp more than stock?

·
Because I can!!!
1,643 Posts
Or maybe his isn't a 7.3 powerstroke. Maybe it's one of those 7.3 idis and you know when you put a chip in those you can get like another 200hp:poke: and when you stack chips in an idi you can get like another 450hp with everything else stock.:bsflag:

21 - 40 of 48 Posts