1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
KY here:ford:

·
STROKIN N STYLE'S lil sis
278 Posts
I may attend Western Kentucky next year.. anybody live in the bowling green area?

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
about 4 hours from BG here. KY kicks ass, gotta love the commonwealth!!

·
kinda hot in these rhinos
2,481 Posts
def need to move to kentucky after visiting for ts... i need to be able to carry a gun if i want to... Maryland communist state doesnt allow without a permit... which is extremely hard to get

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
def need to move to kentucky after visiting for ts... i need to be able to carry a gun if i want to... Maryland communist state doesnt allow without a permit... which is extremely hard to get
Your exactly right, MD is a bunch of tree huggin liberal communist hippies. I feel sorry for your state, what happens if someone attempts to car jack you? you just have to give your car over, at least here in Ky, IF someone tried to car jack me, they'd come face to face with Mr. Glock. :evil

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Theres a pull in Russell Springs this friday. I got a house down there but wont be able to make it :lame:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am in Shepherdsville, Is anyone interested in convoying to Terre Haute this year? I am meeting a few guys about 75 miles from here if anyone would like to join..I hate rolling solo...

Matt

1 - 20 of 34 Posts