Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was casually browsing for a 70's ford truck or bronco for a while, and then came across this one. 1979 bronco, 351M, 2barrel carb, auto trans, and 4" lift, sitting on 33's. Body is solid, except the tailgate of course, frame is solid, floors are solid, and she starts every time. Runs good. The bad part is the rear quarter on the drivers side. And after driving it, she definately needs rear shocks. She's got that extra bounce to her. :pointlaugh:

Missing the AC compressor and other parts

Needs a heater core.

The bad part. Someone blew a tire by the looks of it.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Sweet. I always liked that body style, it just looks tough.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Love it!! I have always wanted a 70's Ford. Really want a factory hi-boy! That is one of the best looking trucks ford ever made! I was just talking the other night how I would love to see them go retro on the truck designs like they all have with the muscle cars!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have a rebuilt 351m in my garage. just sitting around let me know if you want it. il let it go cheap.. real cheap
I just might. I'll be rolling up 81 around the end of the month, beginning of next. Depending on how cheap, I may find room for it in the move.

How long has it been sitting since rebuild? What was done in the rebuild? Any pictures? I was thinking about a 400 or 460 though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts