Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a little less than 3 months since I ordered her, she's now mine. My dealer (Randy) Hauled it down for me (a straight 18.5 hours) and I am much appreciative. He even offered to wash it since it rained on him on the way down.

2011 F250 Golden Bronze/Arizona Beige Fully Loaded King Ranch FX4 with Navagation, 6.7 PSD, 4x4 E-locker, 3.55 gears.
I am getting Color Matched Line-x Bed and toolbox today

Tomorrow, I am gutting the speaker and sub and 1000 watts of JL Audio and Focal mids and highs.

Limo tint on Monday and hopefully truck toys will have an icon/One up offroad lift for me so I can add my 37's and 20inch wheels.

I can say, I miss the sound of my tuned 6.0 but this things rides great. I am still up in the air about power and fuel mileage.
My 6.0, was lifted 6inches had 37X13.5 tire, had a 2 stage AFE kit, SCT tuned by DJ's and a turboback Magna-flow exhaust with no kitty and I was getting a hand calculated MPG of 14-15.
My fuel mileage on this truck is averaging by the lie-o-meter as 15.6 mpg. So we will see.

·
Registered
386 Posts
wow your not wasteing any time getting that thing modded

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
post up some pics of it :ford:

sure sounds like a sweet truck and even sweeter with the mods. Going with the shallow JL's for subs? or something different. Where are you putting it all? Very curious on the stereo install as much as I am about the rest of the truck LOL

·
Registered
11 Posts
Must be getting old, the sound system in the KR sound fantastic to me.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pictures are posted up, thanks guys

·
Registered
96 Posts
nice looking truck! are you gonna tint the windows?? keep us posted on the mpg's curious to see how they do once broken in a bit.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I dont see any pics?

·
brandon
778 Posts
Nice, that is like the one i got in. I want one.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pictures are in my gallery

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Very nice truck

·
Registered
390 Posts
love the full center console. with the quad cup holder. wish my kr had that. Very nice truck

1 - 17 of 17 Posts