Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my 4.5 inxh lift on. It really does ride nice. The front bumper is really in the way on these new trucks. My 37s hit the bumper pretty hard and my 325/60r20s still rub the driver side bumper brace. Here is one pic I took the way it is now but the 37s will go on in the spring.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Looks great man. It's about time
You get it lifted haha. How wide are those SOTAs? That could be your problem with the rubbin issues.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, 22x10.5s. I like em wide. Going to put the tei spacer on and work on the front bumper.....or a 7 inch lift.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Yeah the bracket on the front bumper is right in the way for tire clearance. But your truck would look good on 7 inch also. 👍

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Yeah the bracket on the front bumper is right in the way for tire clearance. But your truck would look good on 7 inch also. ��

we had the same issue on my brothers truck with the rubbing, it was hitting the buper brackets left and right, we ended up cutting the left and right bracket off, and trimming the inner wheel well, bumper still rock solid, and there was no rubbing...i think his wheels had a -12 offset....

·
Registered
224 Posts
Its gotta be the offset and width on the wheels contributing to the rubbing. Im on a 20x9 with 0 offset and even if i dropped to a 4.5" lift id have tons of room

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I know the wheels are the problem. I like em so I will make em fit.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Those pics and tire combo helped me a ton! I have been looking at a 4" or 6" lift for my new truck...

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They dont stick out to bad, The flares cover alot. I will add the tei spacer and take the bumper braces off and see if they fit. I recomend an Icon lift to anyone, It is a noticably better ride and I these trucks ride great stock. And the top pic is 35s and bottom 37s. Thanks

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got em from Trevor. What I like about them is the adjustability and when I go up to a bigger lift it will be pretty easy, Plus I dont like the look of the drop arms since I took my steps off and they stick out like a sore thumb.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts