Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i still need to go up 1 1/2 in the back. i got the 4 inch kit from zone. when we put the lift in i also did a 1 1/2 leveling block in the front because i wanted the truck level. little did i know all you get with a 4 in zone kit is a block thats 1 1/2 inches bigger then the stock block. (on my truck any way). do they sell a 6 1/2 inch block any where. and what is out there for ladder bars? i was told they will help me keep the rear end from warping when i tow. i'm looking for some 20 inch rims and 35s what would you put on here if it where your truck?

here is a few pics

·
Dont know what I want
507 Posts
I would steer clear of a 20 my truck in the avatar had 35s on 20s and my local tire stores want 380 or better for a decent tire go 18s or smaller. plus it looks better. less to wash and if the girl drives theres no way she can curb the rims.

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
I would steer clear of a 20 my truck in the avatar had 35s on 20s and my local tire stores want 380 or better for a decent tire go 18s or smaller. plus it looks better. less to wash and if the girl drives theres no way she can curb the rims.
Maybe his girl can drive? :poke:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would be happy with one more inch in the back Would an add a leaf work for me? I think i should still look into some type of ladder bar also tho

Softride Rear Add-A-Leafs 2005-07 Ford F250/350 4x4 1'' Rear Lift
$137.99

Are these ad a leafs bad in any way? Will it really stiffin up the ride in the back in a bad way?

·
Administrator
32,949 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I would do the PMF's otherwise you can get a regular 6.5" PMF block and ubolts for a little over 200 bucks and his are beefy as hell....as for wheels and tires, you can look into whatever size you want as long as it's 17" OR LARGER, I personally love big wheels...never used to until I got 24's lol. it's all in your best preference.

Chad

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
What ever u do dont get a add aleaf they suck i hav one and i cant wait to get rid of it! It will make u hate your truck!

·
Registered
50 Posts
i wouldnt run a 6.5" block unless it is that traction block. i would get 4" block max and make up the rest with air bags and def ladder or traction bars

1 - 10 of 10 Posts