Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Big dumb redneck
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to build another front with a full brush/grill guard. With the other one I built, the front end looks a little small, so I figured this would beef up the front end. I painted it yesterday, so it should be ready to hang in the next day or so. I'll get a couple more pics once I have it installed.

·
Big dumb redneck
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got them installed. I think it looks alot better myself.

·
Banned
153 Posts
You did a nice job on that bumper. very clean, how long have you been doing fabrication?

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
What happened to your other one you built ;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Very nice and clean :rockwoot:

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Looks Great

·
Big dumb redneck
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well the lift will have to wait a while. However..... I do have a set of black 18's and some 34's on the way right now! :rockon:

I've been fabbing things off and on for the past couple years. Just a hobby of mine. Never done it as a career... just something to do to basically see if I can. In the past 2 years I've built 4 trailers, and now 2 sets of front and rear bumpers.

The other one I built is currently for sale on Craigslist. Local sale only of course.

·
Big dumb redneck
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well the lift will have to wait a while. However..... I do have a set of black 18's and some 34's on the way right now! :rockon:

I've been fabbing things off and on for the past couple years. Just a hobby of mine. Never done it as a career... just something to do to basically see if I can. In the past 2 years I've built 4 trailers, and now 2 sets of front and rear bumpers.

The other one I built is currently for sale on Craigslist. Local sale only of course.

By local sale I mean I will not ship it. However.... if anyone wants it and plans to be passing through NW Mississippi, or wants to drive here to get it, I'll be more than happy to sell it to you! I'll have to get it sold within the next couple weeks, or else it's probably going in a scrap bin here at work. I have no where to store it at home.

·
Big dumb redneck
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Where in MS are you?

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
Damn you Jap! I wish i was out there

1 - 18 of 18 Posts