Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this past friday I drove up to Livingston Tx and bought a 05 F-250 reg cab 2wd 6.0. Today I had Truck Source Diesel put there tune on it and......WOW!!!! I can tell this truck is gonna be fun. Last june I bought a similar truck but it was a 7.3 and I had TSD tunes on it and I couldn't believe the power it made as well. I am gonna make this truck a street truck for now and more than likely it will be a nice truck to run at the track. My plans with this truck is a 3/5 drop, 20" MKW M26's, and probably the Falken Ziex S/TZ-04 tires. Hopefully I will be able to complete this project unlike the my 7.3 reg cab project. Thanks TSD for setting me up,Wish me Luck because now it all begins!!!!! :tree:

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
I know...

Enjoy the snow LOL

·
Not Winning.
1,397 Posts
Theres always a few haters LOL
6.0s just require a little more love than the other powerstrokes :D
I'm sure you will be happy after you start modding it!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Get rid of the EGR and stud the heads, the people who don't do this first usually hate life... and the complaining gets old. Sounds like a fun truck:D

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Well, this past friday I drove up to Livingston Tx and bought a 05 F-250 reg cab 2wd 6.0. Today I had Truck Source Diesel put there tune on it and......WOW!!!! I can tell this truck is gonna be fun. Last june I bought a similar truck but it was a 7.3 and I had TSD tunes on it and I couldn't believe the power it made as well. I am gonna make this truck a street truck for now and more than likely it will be a nice truck to run at the track. My plans with this truck is a 3/5 drop, 20" MKW M26's, and probably the Falken Ziex S/TZ-04 tires. Hopefully I will be able to complete this project unlike the my 7.3 reg cab project. Thanks TSD for setting me up,Wish me Luck because now it all begins!!!!! :tree:
well i have a brand new 5" drop from djm sitting here in the box. if anyones interested :poke: haha

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i have a brand new 5" drop from djm sitting here in the box. if anyones interested :poke: haha
Is it a 3/5 drop or 5 drop all the way around?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no its half of the 3/5 kit. i just ordered the rear cause the front of the 4wd is totally different. its the 5" on the rear. hanger and shackle kit.
Unless you can make me a awesome deal on it I think I am just gonna buy the whole kit. Thanks for the thought.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts