Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
screw the DARK SIDE
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a couple pictures of my buddys 2011 its not a diesel but it looks damn good. The truck had a 2.5 lift and 35 12.50 toyo mt on diamo wheels.

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Very Good looking pickup he has there:ford:

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
:whs: What size gas?

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
I like everything about those except for the huge ass grille.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I think its a 6.2. No v10 anymore. Good looking truck though. Why didn't he want the diesel

·
Registered
140 Posts
Have you ridden in it yet? Just wondering how the 6.2 goes?

·
R.I.P. DAD
1,993 Posts
I think he meant the dealer installed them like they do sometimes to move more trucks. The v10 is still and option on the f450 and f550.

·
screw the DARK SIDE
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no he ordered the wheels when he was waiting on the truck to come in, the truck runs awesome it has the 6.2 in it. He had a 07 6.0 but he decided that he was gonna try out the new gasser, his dad and grandpa just ordered 2 new 6.7 fully loaded. The new trucks are awesome in the inside and look so much better with some aggresive tires and wheels. The front end looks tough as hell with the new offset wheels.

·
lets roll
60 Posts
Just pdi'd a new 6.2 f-250, power feels great and seems pretty quick. Way more power then the 5.4 in the superduty chasis anyways.

·
Registered
386 Posts
sick looking truck for sure

·
Davey B
930 Posts
I didnt really like how the new body style looked till you posted these pics, that truck looks tough. Just need to loose the steps

·
Registered
410 Posts
Truck looks awesome! The grille may look like someone eating a giant Ford sammich, but I still think it fits the overall design. The whole truck looks like a badass powerhouse, force to be reckoned with. If I could get an even trade for my F150 I'd be all over one!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts