Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10 weeks after order My 2012 finally got here. Felt like the longest ten weeks. Have only had it for 3 days and man I love it so far.
so far have the windows blacked out, 2.5 in daystar leveling kit, factory 350 rear blocks, 20" BMF novakanes with 37x13.50x20 Kumho road Venture MT's, smoked cab and mirror lights from recon, and 8K HID's from retro

Sorry for the cell pics but its the only thing I had at the time

Attachments

·
Registered
461 Posts
Great looking rig. Congrats.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Are your wheels 20x9? And do the tires rub with only the leveling kit? Truck looks great btw.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the compliments!

Are your wheels 20x9? And do the tires rub with only the leveling kit? Truck looks great btw.

they are the 20x9 with 0 offset. I did have to trim about an inch off of the inner fender plastic on the rear inside corners, no scrubbing after the trim. It does appear that they might scrub on the front bumper brackets if it was flexed off roading but I dont plan on taking it off of pavement. I have an f150 I hunt out of. I just like the big tire look with the leveling kit thats why I went with 37's rather than 35's.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
let me clarify last post. the trimming was done on the front inner fenders but was trimmed at the rear inside corners ( corner nearest the radius arm)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Ok thanks. It looks good man.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Durn truck looks Great!!!

So thats the Black! not tuxedo right? What ya think about that Black?

What % Tint did ya go with ?
It is tuxedo. When I ordered I wante the tuxedo but was told they were not doing any 2012's in tuxedo due to not being able to get the metallic mix from japan. My salesman put it through as tuxedo anyway just to see what would happen. He called me back 2 weeks later after he confirmed there was no Tuxedo black at that time so He told them to go ahead with Black Clearcoat. Some how it ended up Tuxedo anyway :confused:. Glad It did cause I love it.

The back windows are Limo over factory and the fronts are Limo over 20%

·
Registered
289 Posts
Man that's a nice truck. Love the blacked out look. What's next?

As for the tint on the front windows, you have 5% and 20% right?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Awesome truck! Good luck with her!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys!

Man that's a nice truck. Love the blacked out look. What's next?

As for the tint on the front windows, you have 5% and 20% right?
Thats right the fronts are 5% over 20% and the back roll downs and back glass are 5% over factory.

Planning on getting the windshield 35% all the way down sometime this week. I also have king ranch bumpers that I had painted tuxedo black and the ptm grille shell going on it in the morning. I also blacked out the ford emblems and f250 side emblems and De-badged the doors since I took those pics.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Nice. Be sure and post pics when u get ur windshield tinted

1 - 18 of 18 Posts