Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have or had a 05 crew cab lariat with tan interior it was stolen Friday the cops found it about 6 hours later and all the interior was gone and I mean all of it they even toke the floor mats I was wondering if anyone would know how much it would cost to replace im trying to figure out if insurance is going to total it or have it fixed and also I will need a new steering column any help would be great thanks

·
Administrator
33,162 Posts
i would guess 3 -4 grand is what they might value it at if they figure used replacements? the steering column another 500ish ?

keep us posted but I doubt they will total it ??

·
Big dumb *******
4,200 Posts
I hate damn thieves. Seems like you can't go anywhere these days without someone taking your chit. Someone tried breaking into my little brother's F150 last night.... On his friggen wedding night! Tried to punch out the door lock, but didn't succeed. Sorry about your truck man. Like mentioned, I doubt they'll total it.

·
Professional American, guarding our constitution.
9,453 Posts
If I recall, you had all new leather with custom inserts,heated,a/c cooled,all electric adjustable,massage units,air bladder lumbar support.........LOL
Saddest thing was, he was in the middle of moving stuff to a safe deposit box.. Somewhere around a million dollars in bearer bonds and a 25 carat diamond ring was in there too

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just really don't want the truck back it was my baby I put a lot of time sweet blood and tears in it and nobody has ever driven it but me and now someone else has been in it doing god knows what and treating god knows how the only way I have been able to describe what it would be like is putting on someone else's dirty underwear

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,487 Posts
Oh wow didn't see that coming sorry to hear that. See if they will let you buy it back for cheap and do the work yourself and a few bucks is what I would probably do.

·
Administrator
33,162 Posts
sucks

I wouldn't do a KR interior myself but a newer Lariat would be nice
look for someone local selling an old crappy interior that's the person probably sitting in your seats in there truck

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
they jumped it or somthing there was alot of damage to the under carriage and im not sure what all electrical they messed up they just ripped the seats out insted of unpluging them

·
Registered
176 Posts
I recently did rebuild an insurance steal/strip like that except mines included the rims. The insurance company wrote it off and it got a salvage title. The seats and steering wheel/column are the most expensive units (esp air bags).

·
Registered
172 Posts
they jumped it or something there was alot of damage to the under carriage and i'm not sure what all electrical they messed up they just ripped the seats out instead of unpluging them
That sad part, the cops won't care and the insurance company will not bother to push them...

Move on and find something that you like more. A 6.4 that has been totally deleted is a nice truck.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.