Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
I didn't want to go into debt for 4 extra years either, but my camper has spent a lot of time sitting in the driveway way too often because the 6.0 just isn't reliable enough to go anywhere with it.

I almost envisioned myself driving a 5.9 Dodge but really couldn't quit throwing up every time I thought about it. There is no way I will ever own a Chevy as long as they are a tin can on wheels with IFS. Last but not least I felt that the 6.4 was just another obsolete motor so that left me with one real choice. Massive debt and starting over with a fresh warranty that I have no intentions of compromising!
Have you actually Gauged the thickness of the two ? far as metal thickness gose ???

Just wondering ,i agree the Fords seem to be thicker, i've been under both and even though i own a GM i Love the way the Ford is built from the bottom side LOL ,I could have fell asleep under that Ford :D it was Well Built!!! thats a 2011 Ford... Can You believe that this truck was left unlocked :eek: I sat in it and played with the seat and stuff,It was nice NOT to have a sales guy up My arse... I did Lock It before i left just seemed Kinda strange for them to leave it unlocked ,this was on a Sunday.....

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
It's got 7xoo miles on it. So I don't know what the reserve is. Don't know what 22s and the lift would cost. But 54K is probably the new LIST price, I know it's got paint, and stuff done,,, probably not a terribly unfair price, maybe a little high.
Looks good, but I'm too old for something that tall anymore, to hard to get into! (I had a 90 K1500 with 9" of lift when I was younger, I liked it)

I DO LOVE the total Monotone paint! Bumpers, grille and everything, that looks absolutely great!

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
It's got 7xoo miles on it. So I don't know what the reserve is. Don't know what 22s and the lift would cost. But 54K is probably the new LIST price, I know it's got paint, and stuff done,,, probably not a terribly unfair price, maybe a little high.
Looks good, but I'm too old for something that tall anymore, to hard to get into! (I had a 90 K1500 with 9" of lift when I was younger, I liked it)

I DO LOVE the total Monotone paint! Bumpers, grille and everything, that looks absolutely great!
This hideous looking thing is at a local dealer for $76k LOL LOL

·
Registered
124 Posts
That grill just made my thing move. I want it for mine.

·
Registered
124 Posts
and who makes that ####*ty hood for that truck above? That thing is awful.

·
Still learning
577 Posts
I saw that black truck on ebay and fell in love, anyone want my 08?
I think yours looks better than the one on ebay. Those pics you put up of it a couple months ago...........:drool:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Thanks everyone, I cant complain about my truck, it runs great with the H&S and tows really well even with the lift.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts