Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Village Idiot
1,054 Posts
You are talking about a truck that hasn't run for almost a full year of the last 5 years! Nate needs to buy a 6.7 just to have a reliable daily driver.

·
Hate 'R Us
2,436 Posts
You are talking about a truck that hasn't run for almost a full year of the last 5 years! Nate needs to buy a 6.7 just to have a reliable daily driver.
LOL Yea but atleast this way I could point to it sitting in the garage and say how sweet of a truck it is and that it makes so much power it constantly breaks stuff. Now I just drive around a piece of #### with no power:mad:

·
Lead-Don't follow.
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
been over 300+ days of down time between transmission, motor, etc. at this point... an honest estimate is roughly 345 or so. On September 5th it was the 5 year birthday for BB and it's scary to think it's been about a solid year of down time.

This 6.7 I posted here is just wild. Easily the best looking one I've seen. I'm honestly considering it, waiting for BB to come back so I might have something to barter with. But I'm not sure if I want to go back into "debt" for this rig.

·
Village Idiot
1,054 Posts
This 6.7 I posted here is just wild. Easily the best looking one I've seen. I'm honestly considering it, waiting for BB to come back so I might have something to barter with. But I'm not sure if I want to go back into "debt" for this rig.
I didn't want to go into debt for 4 extra years either, but my camper has spent a lot of time sitting in the driveway way too often because the 6.0 just isn't reliable enough to go anywhere with it.

I almost envisioned myself driving a 5.9 Dodge but really couldn't quit throwing up every time I thought about it. There is no way I will ever own a Chevy as long as they are a tin can on wheels with IFS. Last but not least I felt that the 6.4 was just another obsolete motor so that left me with one real choice. Massive debt and starting over with a fresh warranty that I have no intentions of compromising!

·
One man wolf pack
423 Posts
loose the giant azz air dam and its perfect.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I just posted my kids up for sale on Ebay to raise funds for this truck.......not really, but damn that thing is nice.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I didn't want to go into debt for 4 extra years either, but my camper has spent a lot of time sitting in the driveway way too often because the 6.0 just isn't reliable enough to go anywhere with it.

I almost envisioned myself driving a 5.9 Dodge but really couldn't quit throwing up every time I thought about it. There is no way I will ever own a Chevy as long as they are a tin can on wheels with IFS. Last but not least I felt that the 6.4 was just another obsolete motor so that left me with one real choice. Massive debt and starting over with a fresh warranty that I have no intentions of compromising!
Yea I am hoping my trucks starts behaving. I dont want to go into huge debt for another truck. honestly if I do that I prolly will go with a v10 or a 150. Way more reliable but I love my truck. sad but my 96 honda accord with 216k on it is more reliable.

·
Lead-Don't follow.
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
that I do!
I contacted the dealership. seems like a great place.. of course, most places are that you're willing to spend 50+ g's at lol

we'll see what happens. that truck is amazing looking.
I'd switch it out to some BMF nova's though. I already have the tinted recon mirror lights on BB too.:D

·
Lead-Don't follow.
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I think those wheels are awsome looking! Why did you switch them out?
You meant KMCs, I thought you meant the stockers.
Those are on another 08 running around MD somewhere actually lol

Well, I loved my KMCs, but they were a bit pitted. These newest wheels stink kind of, no lip. I was bummed when I got them, but it works.

·
Registered
592 Posts
It's a fully loaded lariat. Only option it's missing is the nav unit.
Definitely a hooked up truck. Check out the link
So what happen to the fender flares ? Think they took them off or is that an option when ordering?

I thought all Lariots came with Flares ?

For the record i like the Clean look with out them, But they do save some chips in the side of the truck...

41 - 60 of 77 Posts