Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put a 3 inch lift on my truck and am thinking bout getting some 17'' rims need some MT tires I need something with an load E rating that will last me for a longer period of time. Want r you guys running. But i do have to use MTs.

·
Smarty Power!
2,567 Posts
Generally, MT tires with that load rating aren't going to last for a long time.

I'm running Cooper Discoverer STT's, and I love them...

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm also running the cooper STT's in a 37 and they ride nice, realativly quiet, good in mud, sand, not sure about snow yet. And there not super exspensive.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya i have the cooper ST didnt no what the STTs were like i was thinkng bout them

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
I just put a 3 inch lift on my truck and am thinking bout getting some 17'' rims need some MT tires I need something with an load E rating that will last me for a longer period of time. Want r you guys running. But i do have to use MTs.
Don't go by the letter go by the max lbs load on the side wall. I have seen plenty of load range Ds that are rated for the same or more then other tires with a load range E.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I have ran both the Nitto Mud Grappler's and as of current the Interco SS M16 which are both E load rated and got plenty of good milage out of them. The interco are a great hybrid that are very quite compared to the Nitto's. The Mud Grapplers compare to riding in a small single engine airplane....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts