Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just got my 1st Powerstroke after being in to the jeep world for years. Got out of off-roading and back into riding horses so I needed a good pull truck. I swapped for a 1999 F350 CC Dually PS with auto tranny. It has an '03 model 7.3 and a fresh rebuilt tranny with less than 2500 miles on it. Need to find a rear pass fender and it has some turbo issues but, should be fixed by a replacement next week. Anyhow, hello and be ready for questions from a newbie in MS.

·
Registered
405 Posts
WeLCOME to psn.I'm on the coast in Long BeACH.bOUT TO GO CRUISIN.

·
Registered
559 Posts
out of a scale of 1 to 10 how much do u enjoy blowing smoke in fuel efficent cars windows lol

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
apparently someone likes making diesel owners look bad. I'm 25 and don't blow smoke unless it's on the dyno or in my driveway. it gives us ( diesel enthusiasts ) a bad name and kind of ruins the diesel hobby.

Chad

·
Registered
96 Posts
uh oh someone is trying to fit in with the ol folkies lol
I've been fighting this crusade for years bud:D

Besides, old men get a pass on telling long irrelevant stories. I could use that!LOL

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If "blowin' smoke" offends folks there are other options... With that out of the way it is a diesel forum and the tree huggers should be dancing in the woods holding hands. I was raised around them and that's what they did. And if I get a chance to smoke 'em it rates a 12!

·
IH Diesel Power
732 Posts
Welcome to PSN, watch what you say about smoke, it seems to get alot of people butt hurt even though EVERYONE does it to some extent.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Why does EVERY thread turn into a smoke thread... this is getting old, Im starting to remember why I spend more time on that one other site now.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Yea I noticed. Hmmm, look at the top of the page, top right corner. lol
Thread lightly my friend, smoke on a track and dragstrip is different then smoking someones girlfriend or people. You can ask Shawn, Wide Open, or Double Overtime I really doubt you'll see them blowning smoke on anyone. Its for the Track.

Welcome to the Nation to the OP. Dont mind some folks here LOL

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not trying to rub folks the wrong way, the 4x4 sites I have been on for the past 4 years were always "rough" on the new folks to see who could take it or not. lol. It's all good, here for knowledge and a little BS to make it more interesting. Thanks for the warm welcome.

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
Not trying to rub folks the wrong way, the 4x4 sites I have been on for the past 4 years were always "rough" on the new folks to see who could take it or not. lol. It's all good, here for knowledge and a little BS to make it more interesting. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Its just alot of guys on here are seeing the EPA get tighter and tighter on diesels. Even offroad vehicles such as tractors have EGR's and DPF's and it is a crying shame. They are trying to help prevent this buy keeping the smoke down and cleaning it up with a nice set of turbos so the prius owner beside you and behind you doesnt vote for every EPA law to pass

·
loud and long
567 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Thread lightly my friend, smoke on a track and dragstrip is different then smoking someones girlfriend or people. You can ask Shawn, Wide Open, or Double Overtime I really doubt you'll see them blowning smoke on anyone. Its for the Track.

Welcome to the Nation to the OP. Dont mind some folks here LOL
lol funny thing is the OP didnt say anything about blowing smoke and where he does it untill mr displacedtexan's jumps the gun and assumes then decides to get his g string all tangled up :doh:

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
The luxury about using a quote button, did you not see who I quoted and responded to thank you. Have a nice day it wasnt to the OP. DUH.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts