Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's a truck and I shouldn't be concerned, but what are you getting with mileage with a lift and 37's. I do mostly town driving and I really don't want to get 10 mpg all the time. It gets 14.5 now in the summer and 13.0 in the winter. Thanks for any input anyone has.

·
First 6.7 PS Destroyer
270 Posts
How much lift you got? I'm really wanting 37s

Are you tuned/deleted?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have 37s on my 2011 350 cclb with no lift tuner or exhaust, just a s&b intake and I get about 13 not towing with a lot of red lights in my normal travel routes to work and everything.

·
First 6.7 PS Destroyer
270 Posts
I have 37s on my 2011 350 cclb with no lift tuner or exhaust, just a s&b intake and I get about 13 not towing with a lot of red lights in my normal travel routes to work and everything.
Hold up. You have 37s on your 2011 with no lift? Pics or it didnt happen!:confused:

·
First 6.7 PS Destroyer
270 Posts
I just pulled up to a hummer with that exact same tire. Didn't look much taller at all. Mine were also wider. After I seen that, I was convinced it was possible on a level with close to stock offset. I have 22X9.5 4.5" BS I think I can do 37/13.50/22 on a bds 4", what do you think Jesse?

I know people were doing 37s with stock wheels on a 6.4 with a leveling kit. Now I'm not sure why people say it can't be done on a 6.7. I think Jesse just proved them wrong. Does it rub? What are the specs on your wheels?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just pulled up to a hummer with that exact same tire. Didn't look much taller at all. Mine were also wider. After I seen that, I was convinced it was possible on a level with close to stock offset. I have 22X9.5 4.5" BS I think I can do 37/13.50/22 on a bds 4", what do you think Jesse?

I know people were doing 37s with stock wheels on a 6.4 with a leveling kit. Now I'm not sure why people say it can't be done on a 6.7. I think Jesse just proved them wrong. Does it rub? What are the specs on your wheels?
I think you should be able to get away with the 9.5 wide wheel. I know that i barley rub with my 20x10 with 4.5" backspace and 37x13.50 toyo's on 5.5" of lift.

·
Registered
111 Posts
i have a 2011 F350 with a 6 inch lift and 37 X13.50 tires on XD Diesel wheels and I get 12.2 miles per gal around town . Also even with a 6 inch lift I still needed to trim the fender liner due to rubbing it all depends on the wheel off set .

·
Registered
224 Posts
Running highway I'm around the 15-16mpg. 6" lift and 37" Toyos

Mystic. With ur wheel backspace. You should be fine with a 4". BDS makes a fine ass lift. Gonna go 4 Link??

·
Registered
93 Posts
I only have a 2.5" Icon Stage 4 leveling kit with 35's on stock 20's and I am only getting 13.2 mpg. Mostly around town driving with some freeway mixed in. 2200 miles on the truck so far. I sure hope it gets better!

·
Registered
40 Posts
With bigger tires don't forget to use the miles calculations.
I have an 05, 6" lift on 37's. I typed in the GPS my address. It said i had 11 miles to go. When i got home my odometer only read 9 miles.
Actual miles divided by truck miles --- So 11 miles divided by 9 miles gives me 1.222222. On truck odometer i went 340 miles on a tank - Filled it up with 24.5 gallons. Divide that and i get 13.8 MPG. But times truck miles by the difference shown above. So 340 X 1.22222 = 415 actual miles. Divide 415 & 24.5 gallons. And the actual MPG i am getting is 16.9.

·
Registered
453 Posts
13 mpg on the lie-o-meter

·
Registered
26 Posts
wow forgot about this thread... i'll have to get some pics of my 11, but here is my 10 with the same wheels and tires with just a ready lift 2.5" leveling kit, i will post picks of my 11 with the 37's stock suspension in the next day or 2.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
wow forgot about this thread... i'll have to get some pics of my 11, but here is my 10 with the same wheels and tires with just a ready lift 2.5" leveling kit, i will post picks of my 11 with the 37's stock suspension in the next day or 2.
Would love to see 37 on stock suspension. You planning on running that set-up or you just waiting to get a level/lift?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts