Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I just seen the mpe hydrogen generator kit and I was woundering if any one was running the kit or one similar to it, and if it is worth the price.

·
'05 Excursion
1,948 Posts
GAWD not this thing again. LOL
It's been proven that it does not work. Your using the vehicles electrical power to generate hydrogen which takes energy in the form of fuel so there's no way to make that up with the minuscule amount of hydrogen that's produced. Only way this would work is if you had a big tank of hydrogen to draw from. Do a search on the forums as this was debunked a long time ago. Save your money and get a custom economy tune for your truck or get water injection which does help a little with fuel milage.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
'05 Excursion
1,948 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
You guys won't believe this but a friend of mine has an older dodge that has a 4 cylinder gas engine and he is getting 32 mpg mixed city and highway with the addition of hydrogen. Before the best he could get was 18 mpg on the highway. I know I can't tell all these experts that it works without them seeing it first hand but it 's true.

·
'05 Excursion
1,948 Posts
There was an investigative testing done on this hydrogen generator and it was proven on several vehicles that it just doesn't work so if your friend is saying it made such a large improvement either he's just exaggerating so he doesn't look like a bone head spending all that cash or he sucks at math real bad calculating fuel economy. Think about it, auto makers would buy out the patent on this hydrogen generator so they could use it on production cars to meet EPA guidelines which costs them millions to engineer into vehicles. This thing is in the back adds of magazines because its junk. It's your cash, spend it how you want. I also have a perpetual motion machine I'll sell you.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Well it's not perpetual motion when you are using solar to help run the generator. I am not selling anything here, just stating facts.

·
Administrator
32,930 Posts
what ?

Term was being sarcastic on the perpetual motion for sale .. solar or not :eek:

and a guy doubling his MPG with a hydrogen generator ?
ya think some folks in the know would have caught on to this before an older dodge owner ?:confused:

·
'05 Excursion
1,948 Posts
I'll give that guy a $1,000 if he takes his truck and gives his keys to an accredited certified independent testing lab that can verify his claim.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Better yet why don't you spend that 1000 bucks on a plane ticket and come see it for your self

·
'05 Excursion
1,948 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts