Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

moving yet again :(

929 views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  SoCalPowerStroke 
#1 ·
just as the title says, i get to move yet again be the 3rd move in a little over a year, but its a good one this time get to move back to cali with the wife scince she just got her orders for sd area, and can finally be in our new house, just not really looking forward to the drive from wa, to cali again.

#3 ·
be end of this month early next month, and even if im not heading that way ill make a detour, always glad to meet fellow psn/ nwfd guys

#4 ·
sounds good, i'll be back home the 24th of this month for sure. give me a call when you make it down here (503) 298-O641
awesome place out here in hammond to eat for a decent price
-Charlie

#11 ·
Yum... I know the place... Ate there many times when I was there.

#6 ·
whell the trip got moved to this week, so i work from 6am to 12 pm on wed, then head out to cali, debating if im gonna drive it straight through and just crash at a truck stop, or if ill shell out more $$$ for a room for a few hours, just have to be in sd by 3-4 on thursday

#8 ·
Hey do you know if your going to be passing threw the Bay area at all?

#9 ·
yeah, actually ill be passing through the bay area

#12 ·
Would you want to meet up for a bit?

#10 ·
and i got your number from earlier, what would be a good place?

#14 ·
yeah i can do that, and going to temecula this time raul, be going to college in sd, while the wife works in coranado

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.