Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
peterbilt'in
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys

so i have been racking my brain trying to figure out where to mount the strobe controller for the hideaway strobes.... but i cant seem to decide on a place where it'll be out of the way, able to run wires, and have it look good.

where do you have yours? locations?. pictures?

thanks!

-Rob

·
Keep er shinny side up!
1,624 Posts
my power supply is under the passenger seat with the switched mounted in the dash. fairly easy to hide the wires and its out of the way and not likely to get wet either.

I

·
0 Posts
What do you guys think of the headlight/tail light strobes? I'm trying to figure out the best way to address the snow plowing strobe thing. I'm told I have to have some type of lighting while plowing snow in my state. And what do they cost for a good setup? I don't like the idea of drilling holes in the housing's but if there isn't a problem with it then I will..

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
peterbilt'in
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I mounted mine in the center consol in the inside front. I can take pics if you want

I bought mine off ebay and i love them for the price.:D:D
120 Watt Hideaway Strobe Kit w/ 6 bulbs & cables - NEW: eBay Motors (item 330439952206 end time Jul-03-10 21:39:31 PDT)
yeah man, shoot some pictures.

i need idea's, im WICKED picky about my wiring... working on trucks at the pete' dealer i have to be all day long, and now i can get the correct wiring supply's it carry's over to my projects now.

i have the whelen 6 light controller, 60 watts @ 6 lamps, trucklite strobes... re badged whelen's

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
The brain is under the passenger seat. the controller is in the glove box...
Ditto... but I have a switch on the dash to turn it on and off... The controler is just to control the flash patterns.

Its flashing about twice as fast as that, but the camera only picks up every other flash...

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'd like to see some pictures too, I've got a Whelen 90w 6 output controller collecting dust I'd like to utilize.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
whelen makes this sweet kit that it dont need the brain cause its all ready built in the light!! I am getting them in a couple of months and the best part they are led

1 - 10 of 10 Posts