Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i hope this is in the right section. I have spend a good deal of time trying to figure out where to mount the switch for my dp tuner. Where has everyone else mounted them, any pictures would be helpful too. Thanks

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
There is also a neat little gauge holder they sell for about $15 or so I think...

·
Who is Obama?
1,779 Posts
There is also a neat little gauge holder they sell for about $15 or so I think...
I bought it, you have to run the F-in cable out in the open to reach it tho I don't like that part. It looks bada$$ off the gauge where it is tho

·
Registered
154 Posts
You can order on line from Jody [DP Tuner] or Dennis [ITP].

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I am still waiting to get the guage pod chip from DP Tuner. Maybe Jodey can give a time line.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
the gauge holder wont work for me my gauges are mounted over the rear view mirror
Hummm, I'd like to see if you can do this. I'll send you a 8ft long cable to see if this can be done. Please take a picture.

PM me your info and I'll get it out to you.

Diane

·
All Talk, No Walk?
2,358 Posts
Mine is just to the left of the steering wheel. I'll try and get a pic of it tonight if it isn't already dark by then. No drilling required. It works awesome with my hand controls, it's with in finger reach!!:D :D Basically it's right behind the turn signal.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
That's where we put my Ma's too, it works but I like the gauge bracket better. Still have to get the other mount down the road.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Hummm, I'd like to see if you can do this. I'll send you a 8ft long cable to see if this can be done. Please take a picture.

PM me your info and I'll get it out to you.

Diane

Any kind of an update on the "gauge" type switch?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cat rebel- i actually tryed this but being tall and using the steering wheel tilt alot i knew it wouldnt be long before i rubbed a hole in the cable or knocked it off. i will get those pics of my gauges

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i used to dange mine out the top of the pillar until i knocked it off with the visor and i happened to be on a major highway not a good time

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Might have to trim it alittle but I think that the F5 would work up there.
By the way I love the way you have that Dually setup, I'm not a fan of big wheels but that looks great! :D

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Mine fits perfectly snug in the hole where the adjustable pedal button is supposed to go.

My 02 XLT didn't have adjustable pedals, so I pulled the plastic plug and the F5 fits right in. Almost like they designed it that way.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts