Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What have some of you made with stock injectors with and without watter or nitrous for my budget im going to try and get the most out of them before i get new ones. dyno numbers would be awesome

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Are you running around on PMR or Forged Connecting rods?

That will help out someone who might know the answer.

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
Budro's truck is 350hp on stock injectors IIRC.... I think he has a 38r on it and i know he has live tuning from Tony..

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
I think that somewhere around 370 you're going to be completely out of fuel... Also, the stock nozzles are probably preventing you from getting a whole lot out of stock injectors.

·
the stryker god
3,659 Posts
with a hot hpop, modded stock turbo and live tunin you can get 375. that's what jonathan at beans said while they tuned my truck

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes i have pmr's so that is my limit forged and bigger injectors will happen at the same time. i am planning on a 38r very soon. what would it cost to change the nozzles and how much would it actually help?

·
Wheelie Dude
2,126 Posts
We did 375 on a early99 with a 1.0 housing and a Stage 1 Stealth pump custom tuned on the dyno. The Stealth pump was the key to getting that big of a # though, it was 320's without the pump with ICP dropping in the teens.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok so who wants to make me a smokin deal on oil pump

·
Junior Mint
2,461 Posts
I had my fully built motor w/ big turbo and Big Oil and all and I installed stock injectors for a while and it ran darn well. I's say it felt very similiar to the numbers others are posting, upper 300's. It was hitting low 30#s for boost even on my big GT42R.

I was digging it so much I considered pulling them and having GTS get another 20cc or so out of them. It would have been the first 400+ rwhp "stock" injectored truck so to speak.

·
Clyde's got it
73 Posts
We did 375 on a early99 with a 1.0 housing and a Stage 1 Stealth pump custom tuned on the dyno. The Stealth pump was the key to getting that big of a # though, it was 320's without the pump with ICP dropping in the teens.
375 on AB's. That's impressive!

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
I dyno'd my 02 PMR engine at 389/792 with stock injectors, dual Stealth HPOP's, ITP RR, DP-Tuner, and a bunch of proPain...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Took some lookin my stock AD's did Uncorrected 366 with H2E, Adrenalin, RR, and a live tune. It was a hot 92.12 5% Humidity.. .. At 5200 ft..

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
yes i have pmr's so that is my limit forged and bigger injectors will happen at the same time. i am planning on a 38r very soon. what would it cost to change the nozzles and how much would it actually help?
Rosewood offers 80% and 100% stock nozzles i know for sure, Not positive if they have anything else for stock bodies. As far as "is it worth it"? Not really. I looked into swapping the nozzles on my stock sticks after hearing about it around here but after asking around i was told...20HP, more smoke:doh: and higher EGTs.

So if you ask me, its not worth it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts