·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Id be interested

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Morgan's Corner Truck Pull ok guys you wanted it you got it. At Chapanoke Test & Tune SAT. MARCH 17,2012 All pullers will be PUMPED for Chapanoke & Morgan's Corner pull. Gates open @ 10am & pull starts @ 12pm.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
most people won't be going to this bud, we'll be headed down to rudys that day....give me a text today...on fb we're gonna be working on the truck again....yeah I know it's raining LOL but it needs to get done.

Chad

·
Quitter
383 Posts
Morgan's Corner Truck Pull ok guys you wanted it you got it. At Chapanoke Test & Tune SAT. MARCH 17,2012 All pullers will be PUMPED for Chapanoke & Morgan's Corner pull. Gates open @ 10am & pull starts @ 12pm.
Can you get some more info on that test and tune man?? No one up here is having one and i need to find somewhere to hook this setup for the first time.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw it was.conflicting with Rudys event, figured I'd put it out there anyway.....My truck is a beach cruiser, will never be pulled but I love watching everybody else.....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
most people won't be going to this bud, we'll be headed down to rudys that day....give me a text today...on fb we're gonna be working on the truck again....yeah I know it's raining LOL but it needs to get done.

Chad
My son has his last basketball game @ 1830 , hoping to go undefeated....ill swing by after with some rain gear..lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts