Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got done putting the 155's in and tunes from innovative..question is what else can give me more bang for my buck performance wise?...i was thinking larger intake?? i want something like bolt on besides big money like injectors and turbo? im all ears and repsonses are appreciated in advance.. o and studs are on the way lol

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Thats about as far as I would go without studs. Most BANG for your buck is some N2O, if 155s is it for you.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
studs are going in first

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
ARP Headstuds

Here is a link for your convenience when you are ready for studs and excellent customer service

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
appreciate it woodboy.. guess i didnt explain well. lol already picked up the studs..was thinking about the smallmouth intake..anyone have one? i realise its not a huge gain but dont plan on that without stepping up to 175 or 190's..

·
NSTY 6OH
207 Posts
off topic but I see youre from va beach. Where about in va beach are you? Im in the beach as well.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kempsville area

·
NSTY 6OH
207 Posts
Not far at all from me, im in the pembroke area. got any pictures of your current truck?

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
those intakes are worthless IMO. they can be as big as they want....they still neck down back to stock size at the inlet. save that money and spend it on something else.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What do you suggest stroke of luck?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not far at all from me, im in the pembroke area. got any pictures of your current truck?
Sure. Do just not sure how to get it on here kinda be a pain in the but

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
There is nothing bolt on your gonna do that is gonna give you the kick in the pants feel. Less injectors, turbo(s) , N20. Im with Stroke...... intake elbow is a waste. How much you looking to spend here. Think that would help.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gotcha.. Fair enough lol got around 500 extra

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
N

O

Thats the only performance upgrade you will feel. Could put a Fluidampr on there. You will feel the difference there. Not really performance in that you wont gain hp out of it.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What the fluid damper?

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
harmonic balancer. Smooths out the engine. Purr like a honda.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok that's what I thought lol prob just save and get a powermax lol

·
I Love Work'N On Hot Rods
1,549 Posts
Yea man I am with the concensus here that unless you are wanting to get a turbo, like a powermax or larger injectors there isnt anything you can do but build your engine up to support more power later. N2O will get some more if you arent using all of your fuel. IMO I would just save up and do the studs, get a powermax turbo with a batmowheel, and a gogo stage 1 intake. Then call it a day and go drive until your transmission goes out or if you want beef that thing up with a rebuild kit and torque converter.

·
I Love Work'N On Hot Rods
1,549 Posts
Sorrry didnt see your post

1 - 19 of 19 Posts