Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys so i have replaced every o ring, crush washer ect on my fuel system on the top of my block and the dang thing still leaks!!! what conversion can i do to eliminate the fuel bowl housing ect so i dont get any more leaks?:mad: i apreciate the info. and links, and prices if you guys can hook me up. thanks

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
it may be cracked...(the bowl itself)
the usual fix is the 2 orings that are on the drain....

but to answer your q directly ...itp sells a fb delete kit.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
there is also a fuel bowl in the classified..just swap them out.
but i'd change the fuel line orings while your there

·
NEWBIE to PSN
29 Posts
Sissy,

Did you check the fuel supply line to passenger side head? About half way back it is held in place by a p-clamp. That has been the point of a few fuel leaks. I removed the clamp and placed a small piece of slit rubber fuel line over the hard line to protect it. Then just reformed the p-clamp around it and re-attached the nut.

Also on E99s the line that supplies the driver side head can rub on the IPR nut and wear a hole through causing a leak. Later models had a slightly different bend at that point and didn't rub.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sissy,

Did you check the fuel supply line to passenger side head? About half way back it is held in place by a p-clamp. That has been the point of a few fuel leaks. I removed the clamp and placed a small piece of slit rubber fuel line over the hard line to protect it. Then just reformed the p-clamp around it and re-attached the nut.

Also on E99s the line that supplies the driver side head can rub on the IPR nut and wear a hole through causing a leak. Later models had a slightly different bend at that point and didn't rub.
hmm i will look for that this weekend thanks for the heads up man.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts