Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I Love Work'N On Hot Rods
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried this to see if it works and if it does half of what it claims to??

·
young buck learning.
431 Posts
a buddy of mine used it and his truck hated it. water light came on and it ran rough.

·
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I wonder how their friction modifier would do compared to rev-x?? Very interesting.

·
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a buddy of mine used it and his truck hated it. water light came on and it ran rough.
Yea I hadnt heard anything on it so I wasnt ready to rush out and buy some.

·
young buck learning.
431 Posts
doesnt get my vote. we actually drained the tank and went and filled up at shell and tried it again and got the same thing. i use the diesel kleen(grey bottle). and i have actually seen a increase in MPG.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts

·
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was kind of interested in the AR9300. May be a little too much.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
That is more for trucks that work hard and tow heavy and constantly get worked.

·
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got ya ok.

·
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The AR6200 is cheaper than Monster Diesel Fuel additive and if it gives you a .5 mpg increase (which will be hard to tell), it pays for itself. Let me know how works out for you.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
been running it for a week so far. It's been quite a while(probably over a year or so) since i checked my fuel milage.

·
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am sure you run it for the benefits to your engine but in all honesty I wouldnt piss on it if I couldnt get my money's worth out of it. Now the friction modifier is a different story, if you notice it does better or just as good as rev-x then I would definitely be interested to help the injectors.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts