Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
frnki4fngrs1982
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I'm new to this site, well diesel performance in general actually. I just recently bought a used 08 f-250 w/ the 6.4 and I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what mods i can do to my truck that wont void the warranty. Or if theres already a thread about this could you direct me to it that would be great. Thanks!

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Like jeff said, even a DPF back exhaust can potentially void your warrany to some dealers, but other dealers are cooler about what can and cant be done to the truck.

The only true way to make sure that you warranty is good is to not touch the truck...but if you wanna do a dpf delete and intake thats fine, you can put all that stuff back on, and take it to the dealer, i know that spartan doesnt leave a trace in the computer, not sure about sct. Its all about being smart, if you have to take it into the dealer find out if they are mod friendly or not, if not return EVERYTHING To stock. If it were me i would even take evertyhing off if the dealer was mod friendly, just because you never know when a ford rep might pop in and suprise the dealer, and you.

·
Spartan, True Performance
120 Posts
If it were me i would even take evertyhing off if the dealer was mod friendly, just because you never know when a ford rep might pop in and suprise the dealer, and you.
That's the bottom line! Not worth the risk even if is a mod friend dealer. Would be the pitts if you had it in for an oil change and a Ford rep saw it. Bye Bye warranty.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts