Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
diesel tech
109 Posts
there is a mod you can do to the stock intake scoop that will help.
this helps and works with the stock air box or aftermarket air kits. i believe it"s against the rules to post a link to my website were the how too is and pics.
If you would like more info shoot me a pm.

·
WWDD
10,528 Posts
this helps and works with the stock air box or aftermarket air kits. i believe it"s against the rules to post a link to my website were the how too is and pics.
send it to me first, and i will ok it.

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
pretty cool! i didnt know it was restricted that much! alot more volume to be flowed from the outside!

·
diesel tech
109 Posts
pretty cool! i didnt know it was restricted that much! alot more volume to be flowed from the outside!
yes it works good,the only testing we could do is look at the intake air temp sensor #1 while driving 55mph then do the mod and drive the same road at 55mph again. we have seen 1-2 deg drop in air temp on all of them.:D

·
WWDD
10,528 Posts
If you want to post pictures with a little info about what you have done, Im all for it, But you cant post a link, and actually your link in your signature needs to go, If its not gone i will make it go away. If you have site sponsor questions PM Bigrpowr about it.

On a side note the scoop looks simple, not sure how much it will help but if you say it drops intake temps then ill beleive it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts