Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
C&C Customs
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where do i go about doing/getting this? how will it do with stage 2's and a 38r or what are my other options? i like the price of the adrenaline but dont like the quality i want a rebuilt or new internals pump. and what is the price tag on a modded 17*

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Joey with terminater will be your best bet.

·
C&C Customs
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would you happen to know the price?

·
Registered
201 Posts
:whs: And Bob at dieselsite.com Bolth are good pumps..

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
No I dont. I heard its cheaper then a adrenaline though.

·
C&C Customs
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok awesome i will have to pick his brain then!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I think the adrenaline is like in the 580'sh but not to sure i got mine back when bob was testing them..

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
where do i go about doing/getting this? how will it do with stage 2's and a 38r or what are my other options? i like the price of the adrenaline but dont like the quality i want a rebuilt or new internals pump. and what is the price tag on a modded 17*
I think he wants to stay away from adrenaline. He must have a good reason so joey will be his best bet.

·
C&C Customs
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea wanna stay away from adriniline for personal reasons! i think terminator is going to be my best bet what are you running nestroke?

·
Registered
201 Posts
A crap your right i need to put down the beer and read closer>>>>

·
Registered
266 Posts
Terminator is where i'll be sending mine in the next few weeks. It will work perfect with that setup you want.

·
C&C Customs
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wht injectors do you plan on running Anthony?

·
C&C Customs
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how is that set up daily and towing? i am deciding on ac codes 100% nozzles or mini mees, i am going with a 38r regardless

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Im looking into dual pumps from joey. Just saving up.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Daily its perfect im running the 1.0 exhaust housing so the lag isnt to bad at all. Now I havent towed much to be honest, but im sure the egts would be fine and the BTS could handle it. Im running beans tunes as well

·
C&C Customs
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea i just had a built tranny installed just trying to do all the supporting mods first so i dont cut any corners

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yeah I havent done oil yet cuase I have a 17 now. I dont need to upgrade, but I just want to anyways. Then all I need is fuel.

·
C&C Customs
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea im gonna goahead and do oil and fuel so i wont have to worry!

·
Registered
266 Posts
lol yeah, thats good since you have an obs it looks like. My fuel and oil hold up good.

1 - 20 of 177 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.