Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 390 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
im trying to order a replacement hpop by the end of the week to try to fix the low ICP pressure 2 options for me are the adrenaline w/90 day warranty or a new modded 17* from joey at terminator eng. w/ 2 yr warranty so what is everyones opinion on the 2? both seem to have good reviews everyone over on some other site seem to be on the modded 17*s nuts. i plan on getting hybrid injectors and a 38r after i fix the oil pressure issue.

·
Back to Civilian Life!!
2,469 Posts
With Hybrids you dont really need more oil but it always helps. I have not heard any complaints about the adrenaline. Joey knows his stuff with the termy pumps to. Going with hybrids I would think a adrenaline would be fine but the warranty with the terminator is hard to beat. If my HPOP goes I would go with an adrenaline thats just because of its price and reviews. If I was going with large injectors(Big hybrids or B-codes) I would go with something besides the adrenaline.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nah 238/80's and i dont have time to wait for the t1 my pumps only putting out 1900psi at wot has anyone herd when its going to be released?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah we've exchanged a few pm's im talking to him now

·
Registered
332 Posts
Whats the difference? I thought the Adrenaline was a modded hpop?

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
i love my modded 17*. doesn't have any problem with my stage 2's. those 238cc hybrids should use less oil than these injectors do. IPR DC % maxes out at 40% and ICP is 2600 psi. seeing that makes me believe i could get more ICP from it, but the tunes are not commanding it.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
The Adrenaline is a modded 17. Not sure what mods are done compared to Joey's pump all I can say is that the Adrenaline in one of the best mods I have done. I love it.

·
<<< Power
3,456 Posts
The adrenaline is a rebuilt and modded pump, the modded 17* is a mod performed by Joey on a pump you provide.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
I also love my Adrenaline.

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
I am a big fan of the Adrenaline. Mine is holding 2600 psi with 285cc hybrids with 200% nozzles.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Another thought is Beans is working on a baby stealth.

·
Harry Callahan
991 Posts
I am a big fan of the Adrenaline. Mine is holding 2600 psi with 285cc hybrids with 200% nozzles.
That's impressive!

I've installed an Adrenaline on a customer's truck and was very pleased. One thing I considered before buying it was that Bob Riley (Dieselsite) is a full-time diesel performance business, not a fly-by-night part-timer that does this kind of work on the side in his wood shed.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Speaking of cost no one mentioned that.
But the adren pump has a 100% keep rate on the testers sent out.
Not that I have seen anyone send joey's back either.
Joey can also make them on a new bosh if a new pump is needed.

I relly don't know much on joey's pump so I really can't comment on his.
but bobs works well and his support is awsome.
The adrealine doesn't dissapoint

·
Wheelie Dude
2,126 Posts
it has the Stealth name so i can only imagine what it would cost... :confused:
The whole reason for coming out with a smaller drop in is price. The Big Stealths aready do what anyone would need other then the guys that dont want to spend as much.

And no its not another 20 degree pump like everyone else is doing.

·
Banned
153 Posts
WORD!:whs: just wait boy's.

Stealth pumps, The finest HPOP money can buy!
And it does not leak oil like a Harley Davidson! :pointlaugh:

·
Banned
153 Posts
Are you saying my Adrenaline is a 20 degree pump?
15* 17* 19* so easy a cave man did it!:doh:

just wait and see what is coming,a real modded stocker .

1 - 20 of 390 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.